Upload Documents For Owners
Landlords/Property Owners must upload the following documents
Landlords need to submit the following documentation to establish your lease, proof of ownership, and the monthly rent you are owed.
Required to submit ONLY once per payment entity*:
- Direct deposit (bank account) information
*If an owner has multiple properties with different payment entities (different SSN/EIN), then an owner account and a W9 will be required for each payment entity.
Required to submit for each Application (for each unit):
- Executed lease with tenant applicant (if tenant has not provided)
- Proof of Arrears (You may submit ledger showing month by month or submit the Landlord Monthly Rent Confirmation Form for this purpose.)
Required to submit upon request:
- Proof of Ownership – real estate deed, homeowner insurance policy, tax bill, or other similar document. Required when OTDA is unable to independently verify the ownership of a property.
- Proof of being an authorized payment entity. Required when the payment entity on the lease is not the same as the owner registered with the Property Appraisal’s Office or as independently verified by OTDA. Acceptable documentation may include a property management agreement, court orders, or other similar documents that establish a legal relationship between the registered owner and the payment entity on the lease. An owner may also complete the Attestation form.
- Other documentation may be required if OTDA determines it necessary to determine eligibility of an application.
Please enter the required information below.